Former Representative Director & Chairman of KB Financial Group Former second conductor of The Ministry of Finance and Economy
2016-03-25 ~ 2019-03 (shareholders’ meeting day)
– Lawyer, Law Firm, Kim&Chang
– Former Chief public procurator, Seoul High Prosecutor’s Office
2017-03-31 ~ 2020-03 (shareholders’ meeting day)
– Professor in a business school at Seoul National University
– Former President in a graduate school of business administration at Seoul National University
BOD Election Rule
1. Directors shall be elected at a general meeting of shareholders. Board election shall be subject to a separate resolution.
2. Directors shall be elected by a majority vote of the shareholders attending the general meeting of shareholders; provided that such majority should be at least one fourth of the total issued and outstanding shares.
3. If two or more directors are elected, a shareholder may exercise only one voting right with respect to every single share held pursuant to Article 23 and the concentrated vote system in Article 382-2 shall not apply.
We have restructured the portfolio to focus on core business areas that ensure future growth and maximum profitability. We are pursuing strategies for stable growth over the long term, thereby maximizing both corporate and shareholder value.