All suggestions, inquiries and reporting to our Win-Win Call Center will be kept strictly confidential, all calls received will be quickly and professionally handled. All calls will be assigned to a proper representative of Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction.
What you can inquire or report
- Inquiries, counseling or suggestions about vendor registration procedure or win-win growth program of Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
· Request to initiate transactions, vendor registration, contracts
· Support for the enhancement of vendor competitiveness
· Funding support
· Vendor manpower development support (consortium for vocational training)
· Comments on Doosan’s win-win growth
- Unfair subcontracting issues
· Obligations of primary client (non-payment to subcontractors, failure to issue documents, failure to notify test results, etc.)
· Prohibitions of primary client (unreasonable refusal to accept, unreasonable reduction in subcontracting payment value, unreasonable intervention in management, etc.)
- Unfair trade practices
· Cartels (collusions), unfair insider trading, unfair inducing practices
- If you detect any fair trade violation,
· report to Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction through its website or by phone, e-mail or fax.
Identities of information providers – internal or external – will be kept strictly confidential and will not be subjected to any disadvantage due to the information reported.
Win-Win Call Center
· Phone: 080-069-5000 (toll-free)
· FAX: 055-278-8489
· Address: Win-Win Growth Team, Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction, Doosan Bolbo-ro 22, Seongsan-gu, Changwon City, Gyeongsangnamdo
※ You are advised to leave your contact information (name, phone number, e-mail) so that we can inform you of results of actions taken for inquired or reported case.
Agreement for Personal Information Collection and Usage
Doosan Heavy Industries Co., Ltd., provides the following information when collecting your personal information pursuant to the relevant statutes, including the Act on the Promotion of ICT Network or Protection of Information and the Personal Information Protection Act (you are asked to agree or disagree to the following after reading them carefully and understanding all details):
1. Purposes of collection or use of personal information - For identifying the organization - Replying to questions or requests 2. Items of personal information [Essential items] - Company name - Position - Name in full - E-mail address - Phone number 3. Items that are not collected We will not collect your unique identification information including resident registration number and driver’s license number, or information on your ideology, political affiliation, status of your health or other sensitive information pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act unless you consent to such in advance. 4. Holding period and use - For up to 5 years from the day we collect your personal information We will use the personal information you provide only for the purpose stated above and in compliance with the law, and will destroy such information after attaining said purpose or upon the termination of the holding period and use, unless required otherwise by the law. When you request for the destruction of the personal information you have provided, we will comply immediately unless required otherwise by the law. 5. Your right to refuse to allow our collection of your personal information You have the right to refuse to allow our collection and use of your personal information. Please note, however, that your refusal to allow our collection and use of the essential information stated in Item 1 above may result in some disadvantages concerning your use of the services we provide. Having duly read and understood the foregoing, I, the undersigned, hereby consent to your collection and use of my private information.
Please make a decision on acceptance of collecting and using your personal
information after fully understanding the written consent below.
* Required Fields